Print @ Home
Print @ Home ticketing is a delivery option available on www.thebmoharrisbankcenter.com that allows customers to have their tickets emailed to them instead of paying mailing charges or waiting in line at the box office. Customers can print the bar coded tickets at home, and bring them directly to the gate to be scanned for entry to the event.
Below are some frequently asked questions and troubleshooting tips for Print @ Home ticketing.
Q. What is Print @ Home?
A. Print @ Home is a delivery option available on www.thebmoharrisbankcenter.com that allows patrons to select the Print @ Home option as a delivery method, for no additional fee. Once selected, the customer will have his tickets emailed to him to the email address he has provided (no mail or will call). The customer can print the bar coded tickets at home, and bring them directly to the gate to be scanned for entry.
Q. How does Print @ Home work?
1. Choose Print @ Home as your delivery method.
2. Purchase your ticket(s).
Tickets will be emailed to you as an attached PDF file. Save the attachment onto your computer.
You now have your ticket stored. Print them at your convenience. All you need is Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0. or higher (free)
4. At the venue, your tickets will be scanned at the gate for entry into the event.
Q. What are there benefits to choosing Print @ Home?
1. You get your tickets right away, without waiting in will call lines or for mail delivery.
2. You print them out anytime. No more worrying about misplacing your tickets!
3. You can forward them to others attending the event so they can print their own tickets and meet you at your seats.
4. By choosing Print @ Home, you will be able to enter the arena or theatre using, without having to wait in long lines at the ticket office or Will Call.
Q. Which email from the BMO Harris Bank Center contains my Print @ Home tickets?
A. Your Print @ Home tickets is delivered to you via email as an attachment. When you select Print @ Home as your delivery method during purchase, you'll get two emails. The first is your order confirmation email. This email only confirms your order and may not be used for entry into the event. Soon after, you'll get another email containing your Print @ Home ticket(s) as a PDF attachment. You must open the attachment and print out the ticket(s) for entry into the event.
Q. Do I need any special hardware or software to use Print at Home?
A. All you need are the following:
1. Printer - Any ink-jet or laser printer (color or black & white) with a resolution of 300 dpi or more is able to print your tickets at home. Use 8.5" x 11" size plain white paper for best results. (If you're unsure of your printer's resolution/dpi, check the printer manual.).
2. Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher. If you do not have it, download it now for free at www.adobe.com.
Q. Will this ticket be accepted for entry into the event?
A. Yes! The ticket that is printed through your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket.
Q. What if I print more than one copy of my ticket or a photocopy is made?
A. Only the first scan of the barcode on your ticket at the venue will be allowed entry.
Q. Why isn't Print @ Home available for all events?
A. Only venues with the appropriate scanning equipment can offer Print @ Home.
Q. What if I cannot print my tickets?
A. Check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 (Free) or higher.
1. Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer.
2. Make sure your computer has enough memory available; try closing any unnecessary programs.
Still unable to print? Contact us for help by calling (815)968-5222 during regular business hours or click here to send an email.
Q. What if I get disconnected or experience other problems?
A. Choose one that applies to you:
I still haven't received my tickets yet.
1. Go to your BMO Harris Bank Center Account and check your order.
2. Log into your account and choose "Re-Issue Tickets"
3. If your order is not on file, contact us for help.
I received my tickets via email, but they did not print correctly.
1. Open the attachment that came with your email.
2. Save the attachment to your hard drive.
3. Try to print your tickets again.
4. Still unable to print? Contact us for help.
Q. What if I do not receive my tickets via email?
A. Contact us so we can help you with your order. Please have your order confirmation number available.
Q. What if my tickets are stolen?
A. Contact us and we will help you with your order.
Q. What if the background for my tickets prints, but not the ticket information (i.e. event, seats)?
A. Try this:
1. Open the .pdf file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
2. Select "File," then "Print" from the top menu.
3. In the printer window, check the box that states "Print As Image," then click "Okay."