Alcoholic Beverage Policy
No alcohol may be brought into the BMO Harris Bank Center. All guests must be age 21 or older and provide legal identification to purchase alcoholic beverages at the BMO Harris Bank Center. Alcohol purchases are limited to two (2) beverages per buyer. Management reserves the right to refuse service at any time. Alcohol sales can be terminated at any time at the discretion of management.
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited with the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities. Service animals are welcome inside the building and must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. Please indicate when buying tickets if you intend to bring a service animal to the building so an aisle seat may be reserved for you.
Three ATMs are located inside the BMO Harris Bank Center for your convenience. There is one ATM located in the lower lobby near the Box Office and two ATMs located in the upper lobby on the concourse level, adjacent to vomitory P and vomitory J.
Banners and Signs
Small signs are allowed but larger signs with sticks or poles are not permitted. Banners and signs may not be hung or fastened anywhere in the arena, may not be commercial in nature or obscene, and should not cause any disturbance with other guests. The BMO Harris Bank Center reserves the right to remove or deny entry of any banner or sign.
Box Office Information
The BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office is located at the corner of S. Main & Elm Street in downtown Rockford. Guests may purchase tickets at the Box Office, over the phone at (815) 968-5222, or online at www.thebmoharrisbankcenter.com.
For more detailed Box Office information, including hours and ticket purchasing procedures, click here to visit the Box Office Information page.
Cameras, Video Cameras, Audio Recorders
Restrictions on the use of still and video cameras vary by event. The event producer determines this policy. Guests should contact the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office at (815) 968-5222 for the policy prior to the event for all touring shows. Cameras are permitted at Rockford IceHogs games.
Professional cameras are prohibited at all BMO Harris Bank Center events unless accompanied by appropriate media credentials. Cameras with lenses that are more than 55mm are NOT allowed. Video cameras and audio recorders are also prohibited in the BMO Harris Bank Center unless specifically approved. All media should contact the BMO Harris Bank Center Marketing Department at (815) 968-5600 for appropriate media credentials.
Childrens Ticket Policy
Any child under the age of two typically does not require a ticket to most BMO Harris Bank Center events. The event producer determines this policy, so please check with the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office at (815) 968-5222 before purchase. Any child who enters without a ticket must share a seat with an accompanying adult.
There is a variety of food and beverage choices available at the BMO Harris Bank Center through our concessionaire, Savor. Savor is a leader at managing food and beverage concessions at high-volume sports, entertainment and convention venues in North America.
For more information about Savor please visit their website, www.savorsmg.com.
For detailed directions to the BMO Harris Bank Center and Davis Park click here to visit the Parking and Directions page. If you need further assistance, please call the Box Office at (815) 968-5222.
Door Opening Time
Doors typically open one hour prior to all events. Please contact the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office for specific door opening times at (815) 968-5222
To reach an audience member during a performance, call BMO Harris Bank Center Security at (815) 968-5730. We will do our best to reach your party. Please have the section, row and seat number where your party can be located.
Certified medical staff is available during all BMO Harris Bank Center events to assist guests. If a guest is in need of medical attention, please contact the closest BMO Harris Bank Center employee for assistance.
Group size requirements vary by show, although most family shows and sporting events require 10 to 20 people. Group reservations are not available through the Box Office, but can be made by calling the BMO Harris Bank Center Group Sales Department at (815) 847-6399.
For the safety and enjoyment of all guests attending events at the BMO Harris Bank Center, the following behavior or activities are grounds for refusal of entry or eviction (and possibly arrest) from the BMO Harris Bank Center.
- Use of profanity or any offensive language.
- Possession of illegal or unauthorized items
- Obscene or indecent clothing.
- Smoking inside the building.
- Standing on seats or chairs.
- Appearing overly intoxicated.
- Entering or attempting to enter any "off limits" areas such as the playing surface, stage area, backstage or a restroom of the opposite sex.
- Participating in a fight or verbally abusing, threatening or intimidating other guests or arena employees.
- Throwing of any objects or projectiles at employees, guests, or performers; in seating areas, from balconies, ramps, stairwells or any other area; and onto the ice, stage, or performance area.
- The BMO Harris Bank Center reserves the right to evict individuals for any other behavior deemed unacceptable.
Guest Services Table
The BMO Harris Bank Center Guest Services Center is located in the upper lobby on the concourse level near the elevator. Information about the BMO Harris Bank Center, concessions, and upcoming events are available at Guest Services. Guests should visit Guest Services with any questions or concerns.
Handicapped Accessible Seating
Handicapped Accessible Seating is available upon request and subject to availability. Handicapped Accessible locations are reserved for patrons with disabilities, with fixed seating for one companion located immediately adjacent to each accessible space. Theses seats may be released for general sale when all other available seating has been sold. To purchase Handicapped Accessible seating, please contact the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office at (815) 968-5222 during regular business hours or click here to send an email.
For the safety of all fans, the aisles & stairways inside the arena should NOT be used while the puck is in play. We ask all guests to wait for a stoppage in play until moving to or from their seats. Failure or refusal to comply with this rule may result in ejection from the arena.
Hotels & Restaurants
Please refer to the Rockford Area Convention & Visitors Bureau at www.GoRockford.com for information on area lodging and nearby restaurants.
Lost & Found
For items lost or left at the BMO Harris Bank Center during the event, please go to the Guest Services Center in the upper lobby on the concourse level near the elevator during an event. After an event, please contact BMO Harris Bank Center Security at (815) 968-5730. Found items should be turned in at the Guest Services Center.
Lost children/parents should immediately notify the closest BMO Harris Bank Center employee who will arrange search procedures.
On-Sale Lottery System
For the safety and fairness of our customers, the BMO Harris Bank Center has established a lottery system which applies only for tickets sold at the box office on the FIRST DAY TICKETS go on sale. This allows all of our customers a fair and equal chance to purchase tickets without having to stand in line for hours and days before tickets go on sale.
How the lottery system works
- One (1) hour before tickets are scheduled to go on sale, the BMO Harris Bank Center staff will begin to issue numbered tickets or wristbands to each customer who is going to purchase tickets.
- A corresponding number that matches yours will be torn off and placed into a container.
- Approximately fifteen (15) to thirty (30) minutes before tickets are scheduled to go on sale we will stop issuing numbers. The starting number will then be drawn from the container.
- Once the winning number is drawn, all other customers who do not have a number will be placed at the end of the line behind the numbered customers.
- The starting number that is drawn will be the first person in line and everyone else will be placed in line according to their number on their ticket/wristband.
Example: Numbers one (1) through one hundred (100) are issued. The starting number drawn is 61. The customer with ticket/wristband number 61 will be the first person in line. The line will continue with numbers 62 through 100, then customers 1 through 60.
The following are a few rules that accompany the lottery system.
- A number does not guarantee a ticket, just a place in line.
- Line numbers are non-transferable and cannot be sold or given to another person in line.
- Tipping of employees or bribing customers is not permitted.
- Disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
- Children under the age of 12 years cannot obtain a number in line.
- Camping out is not necessary.
Violation of the above rules will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. This system allows an equal and fair chance for all customers to have an opportunity to be first in line. The BMO Harris Bank Center requests your cooperation in adhering to this system and reserves the right to alter any part or all of these guidelines as deemed necessary.
For detailed parking information click here to visit the Parking and Directions page. If you need further assistance, please call the Box Office at (815) 968-5222.
Print @ Home Ticketing
Print @ Home ticketing is a delivery option available on www.thebmoharrisbankcenter.com that allows customers to have their tickets emailed to them instead of paying mailing charges or waiting in line at the box office. Customers can print the bar coded tickets at home, and bring them directly to the gate to be scanned for entry to the event.
Print @ Home ticketing requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher. Download it now for free at www.adobe.com.
For safety reasons, all guests are subject to search upon entering the BMO Harris Bank Center. In the event that prohibited items are revealed during the search, the guest will be permitted to dispose of the item or return it to their vehicle. The BMO Harris Bank Center reserves the right to confiscate any prohibited items and/or escort the guest from the building. The BMO Harris Bank Center will not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type. Prohibited items include, but not limited to:
- Outside food or beverages.
- Glass/plastic/metal cans or bottles or any similar containers.
- Backpacks, coolers, baby seats or carriers.
- Air horns or any unauthorized noise makers, fireworks, confetti, silly string, streamers, helium balloons or laser pointers.
- Roller skates, roller blades, or roller shoes.
- Large banners or signs.
- Weapons of any kind (knives, firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives, etc.)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by BMO Harris Bank Center management.
- Purses no bigger than 8.5" x 11". Clear backs 12" x 6" x 12" are approved. Only clear drawstring bags 12" x 12" are allowed in. Diaper bags must be accompanied with kids strollers must collapse and be stowed under seat.
- Medical Bags - An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at arena gates.
Once guests exit the building, they may not re-enter the building with the same ticket. A new ticket may be purchased for re-entry.
Scalpers and Ticket Brokers
"Scalpers," ticket brokers and on-line auction sites are not recognized ticketing agents of the BMO Harris Bank Center. If you purchase lost or stolen tickets from a non-authorized agent, you risk being removed from the seats you are in upon the presentation of the replacement tickets by the legal ticket holders. Additionally, if you lose tickets purchased through an unauthorized ticketing agent, the BMO Harris Bank Center is not responsible for replacement or any other accommodation.
We urge everyone to purchase tickets on-line at www.thebmoharrisbankcenter.com or to charge by phone, call (815) 968-5222. Tickets can also be purchased at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office, located at the corner of S. Main and Elm Streets in downtown Rockford.
Sign Language Interpretation
Available upon request, subject to the availability of a qualified interpreter. Patrons requiring these services are encouraged to request them as soon in advance of the event as possible to ensure availability. Please contact the BMO Harris Bank Center Guest Services Manager at (815) 968-5600.
The BMO Harris Bank Center is a smoke-free facility, including electronic cigarettes. Guests wishing to smoke may do so at one of our outside designated smoking areas. Please see an usher for directions to the nearest smoking area.
Guests must possess a valid ticket at all times and are only allowed to sit in their ticketed seats. Any guest unable to produce a ticket may be ejected from the facility without refund. Guests who attempt to ‘sneak’ into the facility may be arrested and cited for evasion of admission.